Saturday, August 9, 2008

REALITY VS FANTASY





We all wonder which is better , the reality we live in everyday or the fantasy world we wish we lived in, or better yet combine both of them and have the best of both worlds. What is reality, it is different for everybody, because as humans we are different. For me it is the everyday life I have, studying, sleeping, hanging out with friend, checking on my grandma and grandad and making sure they are alright and doesn't need anything. So reality is things we do everyday in our life, the hurt, the pain, the tears,keep loving someone until now,hating someone and all part of being human. How do we stop this pain of reality, the easiest way are we hide it inside our heart and keep it seal inside, we don't have a long lifetime, maybe now or maybe tomorrow we will gone, who knows?. But for me that isn't an option, for me living is the way. So I stick my head out and yes I get hurt but we learn and keep on living.At one point for me reality is so boring bcoz we keep doing the same thing over and over again.

What is fantasy, to me it is something that takes me away from the realities of everyday life, whether it is a book, playing online game,chatting,watching movies (example like jin online and pso/fwo) or a walk in the park. maybe some people may think, make urself in a fantasy are the stupid thing bcoz run away from your problem can't solve anything. But for me it can reduce my pain and help me find a solution and a better way to solve my problem.


life is for making choices. Sometimes they are the right choices and other times they are damn wrong choices. It all comes back to reality and fantasy and what we want from life. Look at it this way. Life is for living. We learn from every experience we have. What is life? It is reaching out and living. The only way not to get hurt is to lock yourself away, and don't let the world in. That isn't an option for me. I want to live everyday to the fullest, go out and embrace life and give all the love I can give. Why? Because I refuse to live my life in a shell, locked away from the realities of the outside world. If I get hurt then I learn from that hurt and move on to the next part of my life. How you ask, because of who we are. It would have been easy for me to hide from life and I did for a few years.So lets face reality, let’s embrace it, and live everyday to the best that we can. Reach out to those people you meet, then greet them, because you never know they may enrich your life.
There is a song by, Tim McGraw that says it all, so do a search and see if you can hear it or just read the lyrics because it says it all.......................Live Everyday Like You Were Dying So do we choose reality or do we choose fantasy? Simple lets choose both. Because life is both, they blend and live, love, learn,as always.


No comments: